Principle : The base of fuel burning technology
1 kg of Furnace oil needs 15 kg of Air.
1 kg of LPG Gas needs 29 kg of Air.
Do we maintain this porportion in our daily operations?
Less Air leads to incomplete combustion emitting black smokes whereas excess air not only dilutes the flame but also heat up the stack wasting the fuel input.
Application Of High / Low Flame Controllers : Oil / Gas Fired Furnaces
1. Increases the efficiency of the system.
2. Continuously monitors the furnace temperature.
3. Gradual Inching of firing rates increases the furnace life.
4. Quality production and Safe operation.
5. Auto control of fuel + Air ratio from min to max working
6. Avoids accident during manual settings in a hot accident zone